Once you implement Digital Memberships, you may find that some of your customers still request a physical membership card. All physical membership cards must be printed in Altru. You might want to ask your customers at time of purchase whether they would like a physical card sent to them. You could facilitate this via the XTL Web Portal using a Cross-Sale.
Steps to Implement:
- In Altru, create a daily admission program with the name "Physical Membership Card" (or any name that makes sense for you).
- Add a price type to the Altru program such as "Physical Membership Card" (or again, any name that makes sense for you).
- Ensure your Altru program is available for Online Sales.
- In XTruLink, create a page on your web portal for this new program (you can choose to mark this page's Visibility Settings as Hidden so that it only appears when triggered by a Cross-Sale).
- Now to go the page settings in your web portal for your membership program.
- From the membership page settings, go to the Cross-Sale tab.
- Click Add Cross-Sale.
- Link your Physical Membership Card page as the Cross-Sale Target.
- You must create a Cross-Sale for EACH membership level or term available on the page.
Once your page is set up, be sure to test your Cross-Sale to ensure it is working as expected. You may then query this program in Altru in order to identify your customers who would like a physical membership card.