View Your Synced Programs
You can view your program list from Main Menu > Cloud Setup > Programs. Programs and price types are synced from the Altru system every 15 minutes and will appear on this list. In Altru, this includes:
- Daily admission programs
- Scheduled programs
- Pre-registered scheduled programs
The Altru Status column in our system indicates the program's status in Altru.
|This program has been setup within the XTruLink System and is ready for use in scanning, kiosks, and online sales.
|Disabled in Altru
|This program is inactive in Altru and cannot be used in XTruLink.
Edit a Synced Program
To adjust the settings for a program, click the edit icon next to the program's name. From the Program setup page, you can:
- Update the program display name (this will alter the name displayed to customers on your web portal)
- Individually edit and enable the program products (in Altru, these are known as "price types")
Edit Available Products
Program products must be individually enabled within the XTruLink system. To do so, click the edit icon next to the product you want to modify. From here you can:
- Change the Product Display Name (the the name displayed to the customers during checkout or scanning)
- Adjust the Unlimited Use setting:
- No = Tickets purchased under this price type may only be scanned once
- Yes = Tickets purchased under this price type may be scanned multiple times (on the same day)