To get started with Digital Passes you will first need to create a template. This template will hold the design (color, images, etc.) of your passes as well as other settings that determine what information will display on the pass and what functionality it will have. To begin, go to Digital Passes -> Templates in your Main Menu. This page will list all the Digital Pass templates you have created and provide a link for you to update them.
To create a new Digital Pass template, click Create Template. You will give the template a logo, name, description, and select the type of template you are creating. See this article for more details on creating your template.
Once your template is ready, you will need to follow these steps to go live with Digital Memberships:
- Create your Digital Pass Install Email.
- Test your digital pass template by manually sending a pass to a staff member to ensure it looks the way you would like.
- Confirm your Gift Membership settings.
- Turn on Auto-Detect for your digital pass template(s).
- Schedule the Existing Members process to send out digital passes to your existing member base.
- Let us know when you have scheduled passes to send out to your members. We will monitor the process to ensure passes are