Released January 25, 2022
More powerful constituent and member search
We've improved our constituent search options to make finding constituents much easier. This includes the following updates:
- Fuzzy search logic is now enabled (e.g. a search for "Sa" in the First Name field will find any constituents with the letters "sa" in their name).
- New search fields available (this includes email, phone number, and address)
- Ability to filter for active and/or inactive records
Ability to authorize or deauthorize your Access Control devices
When viewing a specific device from Access Control > Device List, you'll now be able to authorize or delete the device yourself under Device Options. This means that when you add a new device, you will no longer need our assistance to authorize.
Digital Membership enhancements
- Altru Constituent Lookup ID can now be used as the Membership Card Barcode Value for Digital Passes. Please contact us directly if you are currently using digital passes and would like to change your barcode value.
- Unique digital passes are now generated for each member on a membership. When primary members receive their download link, there will be an unique download button for each constituent on the membership. Digital passes will look identical unless the Dynamic Variables Member Name or Member ID are added to the pass template. Staff users can view passes by member on the membership record page in XTruLink back office.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- QR code (also known as the master barcode used for Access Control scanning) will no longer appear on the receipts for purchases without tickets. This means when a customer makes a stand-alone donation online or only purchases a membership, the master barcode will no longer appear.
- New users in XTruLink added to the Back Office Administrator User Group will be automatically subscribed to our email list for new product releases.
- Number of Children (on a membership) is now available as a Dynamic Variable for Digital Pass Templates.
- Altru Order Number is now available as a Variable for Custom Messages. Please note that this variable might not always be available (e.g. when Blackbaud is experiencing a service outage).
- The Transaction Report now accurately reports refunds made in XTruLink.