You can configure a Cross-Sale pop-up on any web portal page. A cross-sale is a simple suggestion for the customer to add additional items to their cart. The pop-up will appear after an item has been added for a specific program or membership. The customer can then select to go to the cross-sale product page, or continue shopping.
How to add a cross-sale to a web portal page:
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Online Sales > Web Portals > Menu.
- Select a menu item, then click Settings for the page you'd like to edit.
- On the page taskbar above the display image, click Cross-Sale Popup.
- Click Add Cross-Sale.
- Add a Cross-Sale Title (see image below for how this will appear on the pop-up).
- Select the product that will trigger the cross-sale.
- Select your Cross-Sale Link Targets. You may select 1 or 2. These items must already exist as pages on your web portal (they can be hidden).
- Add Cross-Sale Details as needed (see image below for how this will appear on the pop-up).
- When you're ready to go live with the cross-sale, check the box to Enable this Cross-Sale in Portal.
- Click Confirm Cross-sale to save.
- Click Update Item on your web portal settings page, then save your draft and sync to your live web portal when ready.