When your Template (message content) is prepared, navigate to Messaging > Recurring Messages to configure your automated event reminder. To start, click Create a Recurring Message. Give your message a name (it might help to use a standard naming convention, such as "Event Reminder - Program A"). Then select the delivery method (email or text). Click Continue.
From the Recurring Message editor, you will configure a few settings:
- Title - the name you added during the first step (this can be updated at any time)
- Status - check the box for Active when you are ready to start running the message
- Email Message - select your template from the dropdown
- Type of Recurrence - select Program Event Time
- Program - select Altru program
- Events by Name - choose to send your message to all events within the Altru program, or all events by a given name
- Filter - choose to send your message to all orders, only orders with active (not canceled) tickets, or only orders with scanned tickets
- Send Message - select the time to send the message. This is determined by the time of the event. Currently, messages may only be sent BEFORE event times.
- Click Save Changes to save
Note: Event registrations must occur via XTruLink (Web Portal, Kiosk, or MPOS) in order for a recurring message to send.