When your Template (message content) is prepared, navigate to Messaging > Scheduled Messages to configure your scheduled message. To start, click Create a Scheduled Message. Give your message a name (it might help to use a standard naming convention, such as "Scheduled Event Follow-Up - Program A"). Then select the delivery method (email or text). Click Continue.
From the Scheduled Message editor, you will configure a few settings:
- Title - the name you added during the first step (this can be updated at any time)
- Status - select the dropdown Queued when you are ready to queue the message for sending
- Email Message - select your template from the dropdown
- Program Event - a pop-up window will appear to search for an event. Select the program and date before searching and adding your event. You may add multiple events here.
- Filter - choose to send your message to all orders, only orders with active (not canceled) tickets, or only orders with scanned tickets
- Send Options - select the date and time to send your message
- Click Save Changes to save
Note: Event registrations must occur via XTruLink (Web Portal, Kiosk, or MPOS) in order for a recurring message to send.