If you are using physical cards and you are receiving a "Barcode Not Found" error:
- Go to System > XTruLink Settings > Access Control Settings.
- Ensure the Membership Card Barcode Value matches the barcode value you are using on your physical membership cards.
If your cards (digital or physical) are scanning but the member entries are not processing, confirm the following criteria are met:
- Your Attendant Mode has Member Access set to "All programs enabled" or "Limit membership programs."
- If you selected "Limit membership programs", the cards you are attempting to scan fall under the designated programs.
- Your Member Entry Tickets are set to use a program price that is $0 or is automatically discounted to $0 for members.
- Your Guest Entry Tickets are set to use a program price that is $0 or is automatically discounted to $0 for members.
- The price types you have selected are available within the Altru program selected. (This problem is rare, but could occur if you deleted a price type from Altru that you were previously using for Member Entry).
Other reasons you might receive a "Barcode Not Found" error:
- The membership has been cancelled.
- The member was dropped from the membership.