Released July 27, 2022
Configure notifications for important transactions received via any XTruLink channel. This might include:
- Large donations made to a specific fund
- High-level memberships purchased
- Orders made by a constituent with a specific constituency (i.e. Board member)
See our Knowledgebase article for details.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Support for constituency-based discounts.
- Added ability to set Kiosk Schedules on 5-minute intervals.
- Added ability to authorize and deauthorize Access Control devices via the Device List.
- Added Sales Method filter to Orders page.
- Added detailed scan log to Barcode Scan Report. You can now see a list of all scans and associated messages (i.e. success or failure).
- Other system enhancements and bug fixes.